Monday, December 19, 2016

F U Cancer by Hilairia Alexander



Title: FU Cancer
Author: Hilaria Alexander
Narrator: Elizabeth Klett
Length: 10 hrs and 44 mins
Release Date: Nov 24, 2016
Lucy has always been a good girl. The most hardcore thing she's done in her life was falling for a divorced man 10 years her senior.
But he was the love of her life, and she married him. When her Peter Pan of a husband decided to divorce her, she thought it was her chance to start anew. That was until she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Besides looking like Britney circa 2007, she is taking it well, real well. You might see her walk around the hospital during chemo sessions with bright colored wigs and outrageous t-shirts that seem to shock the most conservative employees. One of them reads FU CANCER.
  
Hello! I'm the author of Prude, This Love and FU Cancer.  I was born and raised in Italy but now I live in Oklahoma City with my husband and kids. I love traveling and I'm a self-proclaimed concert addict. If you have questions about me or my books, ask me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment